posted by Kalyn Denny on July 2, 2021
Low-carb Greek Pork Chops are marinated with Greek flavors after which grilled, and this can be a nice pork chop dinner when the climate will get heat! You may also use a stovetop grill pan and make them any time of 12 months.
It’s not arduous to inform that I’m an enormous fan of grilling exterior and I’m additionally an individual who loves dishes with Greek flavors so these grilled Greek Pork Chops are one thing I’d all the time get pleasure from for a straightforward dinner! And it’s a giant vacation weekend within the U.S. the place a number of persons are in all probability going to be cooking on the grill, so these very low-carb and Keto-friendly Greek Pork Chops are an ideal recipe to characteristic for my Friday Favorites choose this week! I’ve made this recipe with boneless pork sirloin chops and bone-in chops, and each forms of pork chops have been nice with this Greek marinade. And the pork chops may prepare dinner completely on a stovetop grill pan or indoor grilling machine for those who don’t have an outside grill. I hope you’ll attempt the pork chops irrespective of which cooking technique you utilize!
What offers this recipe Greek flavors?
It looks like lots of people like Greek-inspired recipes, and this recipe has a number of the similar flavors which have made Very Greek Grilled Hen such a well-liked recipe on the positioning. This recipe has Greek flavors from olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and Greek oregano within the pork chop marinade.
What substances do you want for this recipe?
- pork chops, bone-in or boneless will each work
- olive oil
- fresh-squeezed lemon juice, I used my fresh-frozen lemon juice
- purple wine vinegar
- recent lemon zest (optionally available however good)
- dried Greek Oregano (affiliate hyperlink)
- granulated garlic or Garlic Powder (affiliate hyperlink)
- recent floor black pepper to style
What for those who don’t have an outside grill?
I attempted the recipe out on each a Stovetop Grill Pan (affiliate hyperlink) and a George Foreman Grill (affiliate hyperlink) and it was a hit with each these strategies for those who don’t have an outside grill. Or you could possibly use a kind of indoor grilling strategies when it’s not grilling climate!
Need extra choices for pork on the grill?
Take a look at Low-Carb and Keto Beef, Pork, and Lamb on the Grill for tons extra concepts for grilled pork!
Suggestions for making this recipe:
(Scroll down for full recipe with dietary info.)
- Trim as a lot fats as you favor from the pork chops.
- Whisk collectively substances to make the marinade. (You possibly can combine it proper within the ZipLoc bag for those who don’t need to soiled one other dish.)
- Let pork chops marinate within the fridge 4-8 hours.
- Drain marinade and let pork chops come to room temperature whilst you preheat grill to medium excessive.
- Cook dinner pork chops 10-12 minutes, or till an Instantaneous-Learn Meat Thermometer (affiliate hyperlink) exhibits the pork has reached an inner temperature of not less than 145F/62C. (Bone-in pork will take barely longer.)
- In order for you criss-cross grill marks, place pork chops on a diagonal to the grill grids, rotating when the primary set of grill marks begin to present.
- I normally rotate after about 3 minutes on an outside grill, and perhaps a bit sooner on the George Foreman grill or stove-top grill pan.
- Serve sizzling and luxuriate in!
Make it a Low-Carb Meal:
Extra Tasty Pork for Dinner:
Pork Chops with Balsamic Glaze ~ Kalyn’s Kitchen
Pork Recipes Index Web page ~ Sluggish Cooker or Stress Cooker
Ginger-Soy Pork Chops ~ Kalyn’s Kitchen
Pork Chops Dijonnaise ~ That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Pork Chops with Apricot Sauce ~ Kalyn’s Kitchen
Lemon-Garlic Pork Chops ~ Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- 4 8 oz. pork chops (see notes)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup recent squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp. purple wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. recent lemon zest (or use 1/2 tsp. dried lemon peel)
- 2 tsp. dried Greek oregano
- 1 tsp. dried granulated garlic
- recent floor black pepper to style (I used about 1/2 tsp.)
- In a small bowl, whisk collectively olive oil, lemon juice, purple wine vinegar, Greek oregano, garlic, and black pepper.
- Trim a lot of the seen fats from pork chops and place in giant Ziploc bag or flat glass dish.
- Pour marinade over pork chops and marinate in fridge for 4-8 hours, turning a number of instances for those who’re residence.
- To prepare dinner, take away pork chops from fridge and let come to room temperature whilst you pre-heat fuel or charcoal grill, Stovetop Grill Pan (affiliate hyperlink) or George Foreman Grill (affiliate hyperlink) to medium-high warmth.
- Preheat out of doors grills about 10 minutes. George Foreman grill or stove-top grill pan solely must be preheated about 4 minutes.
- For criss-cross grill marks, place pork chops on a diagonal to the grill grids, rotating when the primary set of grill marks begin to present. I normally rotate after about 3 minutes on an outside grill, and perhaps a bit sooner on the George Foreman grill or stove-top grill pan.
- No matter cooking technique you’re utilizing, the easiest way to inform when to rotate issues on the grill is to carry a nook of the meals and test the grill marks.
- Pork chops will take about 10-12 minutes to get executed on an outside grill or stove-top grill pan, and about 5-6 minutes on a George Foreman grill which cooks either side directly.
- One of the simplest ways to inform they’re executed is when an Instantaneous-Learn Meat Thermometer (affiliate hyperlink) exhibits the pork has reached an inner temperature of not less than 145F/62C.
- Pork chops ought to really feel agency (however not arduous) to the contact and look barely browned when executed.
- Serve sizzling.
I’ve made this recipe with pork loin rib chops or boneless pork sirloin chops; my pork chops have been about 8 oz. after trimming.
This recipe tailored barely from the marinade for Kalyn’s Souvlaki.
Quantity Per Serving: Energy: 603Whole Fats: 39gSaturated Fats: 10gTrans Fats: 0gUnsaturated Fats: 24gLdl cholesterol: 190mgSodium: 126mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 58g
Diet info is robotically calculated by the Recipe Plug-In I’m utilizing. I’m not a nutritionist and can’t assure 100% accuracy, since many variables have an effect on these calculations.
Low-Carb Food regimen / Low-Glycemic Food regimen / South Seaside Food regimen Recommendations:
Pork chops like this with a wholesome low-carb marinade are a good selection for low-carb or low-glycemic consuming plans, together with Keto and any section of the unique South Seaside Food regimen. The pork chops are additionally appropriate for Paleo or Entire 30 weight loss plan plans.
Discover Extra Recipes Like This One:
Use the Grilling Index to seek out extra recipes like this one. Use the Food regimen Sort Index to seek out extra recipes appropriate for a selected consuming plan. You possibly can Observe Kalyn’s Kitchen on Pinterest to see all the great recipes I’m sharing there.
Historic Notes for this Recipe:
This recipe was first posted in 2009. It was final up to date in 2021.